Do you have a question for Lifecycle WomanCare that you haven’t had a chance to ask? Want to get to know our providers better? Looking for a way to help your partner learn more about our practice?
Join us for our new monthly feature on Instagram – Lifecycle LIVE!
Our knowledgeable midwives and nurse practitioners are going live to answer your questions and give you the inside scoop on LWC and the midwifery model of care.
Have a question for us? Submit it here.
Our first installment on Lifecycle LIVE took place on April 15th and was hosted by LWC Nurse Practitioner, Jamesina who has been providing care at LWC since 2008.
If you weren’t able to tune in live, head over to our IGTV channel to catch the Lifecycle LIVE replay. Topics covered include:
• The difference between an OB and a midwife.
• What makes the midwifery model of care unique?
• Advice on getting the COVID-19 vaccine while pregnant or lactating.
• Supporting pregnant clients with a higher BMI.
• The down low on the NIPT.
• PMS and how to deal with it.
The next installment of Lifecycle LIVE, featuring LWC midwife Carol S., is coming up on Tuesday, May 18th. Keep a lookout on LWC’s Facebook and Instagram profiles for more information!