15 Mar The 2017 “Breastfeeding Care Package” – Open to the community!
We are excited to share that we are opening up our spectrum of Breastfeeding programs & services to the community this summer!
Historically, our prenatal breastfeeding education has been reserved for birth center clients only.
On Monday, July 10th we are holding a prenatal ‘Focus on Breastfeeding’ class designed for people who may not want/need a birth center birth, but want a birth center education.
The “Breastfeeding Care Package” includes:
- LWC’s Prenatal Education class on Monday, July 10th from 7:00pm – 9:30pm
- Spouse/Partner or a support person in attendance with you is required. (no extra cost)
- A cache of online resources for Breastfeeding success
- Direct access to our IBCLC¹ both prenatally and postpartum
- Lactation appointments with our IBCLC scheduled upon the arrival of your baby (if desired; will be billed to your insurance)
- Access to our postpartum Breastfeeding Support Groups held throughout the Philly area
This offer of Breastfeeding education & resources only costs $80.00*!
Tell your expecting friends about this exciting offer and have them join the birth center breastfeeding community as they prepare for the arrival of their new baby!
“I’m so glad to see this. The support we have received from TBC has been a huge part to our breastfeeding success, from our initial class, to our birth experience, to the support groups. Thank you for being accessible to women and their partners who aren’t birth center patients!”
– Stephanie, TBC mom
“This looks amazing! I wish I had known about it when I had my son, we had no breastfeeding support and struggled quite a bit. This kind of a resource could literally be a lifeline for someone.”
– Erin, Philadelphia parent
Space is limited.
Questions? Info@lifeyclewomancare.org or 610-525-6086
¹ IBCLC – International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
* Individual lactation appointments postpartum will be billed to your insurance. Copays may occur and are not included in the package cost above. We accept most major forms of insurance. Learn more here.